Igbo Alphabet Tracing Books For Toddlers 2-4 is designed to help Igbo kids at home and in the diaspora get acquainted with their native culture and language. It’s also a perfect workbook for children- To Learn How To Write Igbo Alphabet
This is a beautiful yet simple book for children of ages 4+ to learn the Igbo Alphabet through practicing letter tracing.
The Book Contains:
-This is a beautiful book for children of ages 4+ to learn IGBO Alphabets
– A perfect IGBO Alphabet Book with Alphabet, Words and Pictures with English Translations.
– The book details each of the 37 IGBO alphabet, the English phonetics, the commonly used word in IGBO, and its associated English word for easy understanding and reference with pictures.
– Picture book details all 37 IGBO Alphabet letters with 4 pages per Alphabet to practice writing and letter tracing.
– 140+ Black and White + color pages, providing ample space for kids to practice letter tracing
– The book features total 4 pages per alphabet providing amble space for practice, along with guiding directions on how to trace them
– The book is created to help teach the alphabet to beginners. Arrows and dots are included to help teach the stroke order.
– Printed on high quality perfectly sized pages at 8.5×11 inches Black and White pages